The homecare experts
Since 1999, CM2000 has developed technology to meet the specific needs of the homecare market. We’re well-known for our monitoring system - which records over 2.5 million visit logs every week - but we also offer integrated scheduling and financial management tools. Our CallConfirmLive! solution is really easy to use and set up – both in the office and in the community. We provide excellent training and support.
Your local Council may already be working with us as we’re a trusted supplier to Councils across the UK, who contract us to provide visit verification for all of their externally delivered care.
CallConfirmLive! helps your business by:
- efficiently managing your workforce – our scheduling and optimisation tools automatically organise the most efficient and customer-focused rotas, helping you to identify untapped capacity
- reducing back-office processing – you can automate time-consuming processes like planning rotas, processing timesheets / mileage claims
- streamlining communication – use our Mobile Workforce Solution to send rota changes in real-time. This dramatically reduces the calls between the office and community staff
- reducing costs – modules such as Mileage Wizard can significantly reduce mileage claims and a reduction in printing, processing, postage and telephone calls will all save money too
- evidencing service delivery – real-time data puts office staff in control and allows action to be taken before problems of late and missed calls develop
- ensuring quality service – punctuality and length-of-stay information is useful for quality audits and CQC inspections
- recording and sharing outcomes – CM2000’s Wellbeing Assessment Platform (Outcomes Module) enables you to deliver more person-centred care, using wellbeing intelligence gathered at the point of care delivery
- protecting Lone Workers – use our alerts to meet health and safety obligations and give reassurance that Care Workers are safe, especially late at night or when visiting Clients with challenging behaviour
- Ensuring compliance with legislation – use our reporting tools to evidence compliance with National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage.
To request a copy of our brochure for Independent Care Providers, or to find out how CM2000 can help you improve efficiency, call us today on 0121 308 3010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.